Welcome To Fly Virtual
Fly Virtual Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » General Discussion » Requesting airline to be added

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Requesting airline to be added (Read 72 times)
Luis Francisco Chiquero Caballero
First Officer

Total Posts: 5
Posted at: 28-02-2018 01:16:08 am

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if classic/old/defunct airlines can be requested to be added. If so I would like to suggest for consideration Air Florida. They have a very distinctive classic livery which is a joy to fly around Florida, Bahamas and from Key West to Turks and Caicos...

Thanks in advance.

Francisco

FVN1249

laugh

Randy Dettmer COO
Administrator
Senior Executive Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 156
Posted at: 02-03-2018 01:37:05 am

Thanks for your interest in our airline list.

We do add legacy airlines, but they must be large, iconic, carriers like TWA, Pan Am.

You are always welcome to charter flights and use the livery of your choice any time you like.

John Brosnan
Captain

Total Posts: 2
Posted at: 03-09-2018 05:15:43 pm

Any chance of getting Air Iceland Connect added to list? They Fly Dashes throughout Iceland and Green land. Would be nice to do some Q400 flights with ORBX Iceland. Great livery for it as well on Avsim. IATA: NY   ICAO: FXI   Callsign: FAXI

Also justplanes has a great in cockpit video if anyone is interested? Thank You!

Randy Dettmer COO
Administrator
Senior Executive Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 156
Posted at: 11-09-2018 09:01:09 pm

Sorry it took so long to get toHad lots on my plate.  FXI is loaded along with 22 schedules.  Have fun!

Steven Milligan
Senior Captain

Total Posts: 4
Posted at: 10-10-2018 11:54:03 am

Could we add air whiskey to the schedule? All crj 200 flights for United Express I have been working on the list of flights from flight aware if it helps. AWI/ZW "wisconsin" Thanks for looking into it Ual 1652 Steve

Pages: [1] 2