Welcome To Fly Virtual
Fly Virtual Discussion Board

Main Search Team

Main Forum » Fly Virtual Announcements » SmartCars Sound Packs

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: SmartCars Sound Packs (Read 544 times)
Randy Dettmer COO
Administrator
Senior Executive Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 156
Posted at: 04-12-2017 02:31:34 pm

Pilots,

We are now up to 62 High Quality sound packs for SmartCars thanks to our member Diego Varela Rodríguez. He has put much effort into making each pack and has been producing first class packs to enhance your experience. You can find download links in the for each pack in the Pilot's Center Download area.

If you would like to request a specific airline pack please post your request here. Keep in mind that he needs to find good source sound files for each that he makes and that can be a problem at times - the quality has to be very good from the start.

Our special thanks to Diego! 

Lucas Gozzard
Senior Captain

Total Posts: 8
Posted at: 16-01-2018 07:16:49 am

Hi All. 

Any chance we could see an Australian airline sound pack produced such as Virgin Australia or Qantas?

Cheers.

Lucas. 

--> Note added by IBE 17 - Diego: Qantas >>> RELEASED - Go To Download Section

Arko Basu
First Officer

Total Posts: 2
Posted at: 17-01-2018 08:13:37 pm

Hi

Great work on the soundpacks. Is there any possibility of doing a Singapore Airlines (or any subsidiaries) soundpack ?

Cheers

Arko

--> Note added by IBE 17 - Diego: Singapore Airlines >>> RELEASED - Go To Download Section

Last updated by Arko Basu on 17-01-2018 08:14:26 pm.

Diego Varela Rodriguez OMDB HM
Senior Fleet Captain
No Avatar
Total Posts: 18
Posted at: 15-04-2018 06:15:11 pm

Hi Lucas and Arko,
I'm the creator/developer of the Soundpacks, i have noted down your requests and will try to have news as soon as quality sounds are available to build new soundpacks.
If anyone knows of good sounds or has creative idea's, please leave a message here.
Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

Diego Varela Rodriguez

Lucas Gozzard
Senior Captain

Total Posts: 8
Posted at: 27-06-2018 05:12:05 am

Hi All,

Can I request a Cathay Pacific soundpack be created? 

Cheers.

Lucas. 

--> Note added by IBE 17 - Diego: Cathay Pacific >>> RELEASED - Go To Download Section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5